Weekly Planner With A Touch Of Glamour
Since a young teenager, I have always enjoyed a touch of glamour and my daily routine always consists of applying my make-up, nail polish, and a blitz of perfume. I’m not high ‘maintenance’ but I do like to look groomed! To me it’s all part of my ‘creative’ nature, I love colour and it helps lift my mood if I’m feeling down. Even lying on a beach on holiday I will still apply my lippy!
With signs of ‘near normality’ coming back, and our lives re-opening, I’ve created this Planner with this in mind. It incorporates practicality and functionality with lovely illustrations and quotes.
There are 40 pages to download & printout as many times as you want.
- Covering Monday to Sunday with daily To-Do’s, Schedules, Priorities, Lists, and Plans.
- There are 4 different styles of ‘make-up’ themed daily pages
- Interspersed with Quotes & Illustrated pages
- Lined ‘Notes’ page, ‘Doodles’ page and ‘Photo Inserts’ page
- The lovely illustrations can also be printed & popped into a picture frame
- Available to download & print in 3 sizes: A4, A5 & US Letter
- Pop into a folder, disc system, or binder.
Weekly Planner For Women Who Love A Touch Of Glamour
If you are like me, it’s nice to look and feel a little ‘glamorous’ at any age & it is all part of our ‘aging’ gracefully process.
I’m excited that I can now put my overdue hair appointment, after lockdown, into my planner. The shades of grey are starting to show and I’m not ready for that just yet!
What have you got lined up to make you feel a little more like yourself?
Download Your Free Printable
I’ve got a freebie printable for you too, which you can download & print onto A4 size paper. Pop it into a picture frame and/or add it to your planner.